Dressing up can be difficult sometimes. There are mornings where even though you have a wardrobe full of clothes, you still do not know what to wear, and the colours and accessories to pair them with.
By making a few simple adjustments to the way you choose your outfits, you can significantly improve your personal style.
So, here are six (6) styling tips to cultivate;
1. Find your personal style – Cultivate a personal style you feel comfortable and confident in. Remember that personal style is an experiment; you never know what amazing looks await you until you explore. Take time to play with colours, shapes and textures to find what looks great on your body.
2. Always know your fit – Fashion does not have to be only about trendy clothes, but about clothes that fit you right and timeless. You need to invest in clothes that fit your body type and make you feel and look great.
3. Invest in accessories – Invest a little in good accessories. Handbags and lovely pairs of shoes can add so much value to your look. A bold pair of earrings and neckpieces, a few classic wrist watches and rings.
4. Choose colours that look good on you – You might have noticed that some colours bring out the best in you and get people noticing you. Try filling your wardrobe with shades of those colours.
5. Go for matching sets – This is one of the great ways to look chic. Any coordinating two-piece like a pantsuit, skirt suit, dress suit, look automatically fashionable. Then all you have to do is pick out your shoes and other accessories to go with it.
6. Try patterns and textures – Matching patterns and textures make a bold fashion
statement. Playing with different clothing textures is a great way to add interest to your look. You can start small with neutral patterns and match them with different kinds of textures.
Do you want to know more perfect outfits for your wardrobe, then visit our online shop at www.cocalookonline.com to shop some of our clothes and accessories.