An organized wardrobe is the best. It makes it less difficult to look for what to wear without too much stress. Keeping your wardrobe organized would not cost you anything but basic tricks like using hangers, folding, and labeling your drawers. There are plenty of DIY solutions that can help you keep your wardrobe organized and looking clean.
Here are five tips to keep your wardrobe organized;
1. Declutter Up Your Wardrobe – The first thing you need to do is to declutter your wardrobe. Toss out things that don’t need to be in your wardrobe, like things that need to be fixed (unless you would actually repair it), old uniform, and costume, pieces that are no longer your style or fit anymore. Donate, recycle, or sell the clothing items, shoes, and accessories you no longer need. Only keep things that are important.
2. Invest in Hangers – Using hangers don’t only look aesthetically pleasing but they also make your clothesarranged and easy to identify when searching for them. Outfits such as blazers, suits and dresses when hanged keeps them in good condition.
3. Fold where necessary – In instances where you may not have enough space to hang most of your outfits,you may fold the remaining ones. In doing so, arrange them in order and ways that you can easily identify. For instance, fold neatly your T. Shirts, shorts, under wears etc.
4. Arrange by Color Coordination – Organizing your wardrobe in blocks of colors is not only beautiful but functional. The key is for you to be able to get what you want when you want it. If you already arranged your blue outfits together, whenever you need a blue outfit you can easily go for it.
5. Reorganize Seasonally – Your wardrobe can easily become disorganized because of the frequent use. Sorting it out seasonally would help keep your wardrobe organized and clean.
We hope these tips are helpful in organizing your wardrobe.