Life is filled with highs and lows, happiness and struggles that will test your resilience and integrity, push you to overcome challenges, and leave you with lessons that will make you even stronger on your way up.
It’s the way you feel and think of yourself, including your expectations and beliefs about what is possible to you, that greatly determines everything that happens to you.
At COCA Insights, we are a firm believer that everything we do starts with your thoughts. When you change your thoughts, you transform the quality of your life.
As we begin another week, we want to inspire your week with 10 quotes that you keep you motivated throughout the week.
- “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” A.A Milne
- “Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and think of what could go right”. Yoana Dianika
- “Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen.” Coco Chanel
- “It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.” Aristotle
- “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” Mark Twain
- “Your passion is waiting for your courage to catch up.” Isabelle Lafleche
- “Invest in your dreams. Grind now. Shine later.” unknown
- “Very often, a change of self is needed more than a change of scene.” AC Benson
- “Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.” Roy T. Bennett
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door” Milton Berle
We hope you find these quotes inspiring to get through a great week.